Wednesday, February 5, 2014

New Year, New Classes, New....Pictures!!!

Well, with the new year came a new class schedule for both Pam and I. Pam decided to take some classes for fun for her last semester on campus, while I am stuck with classes that are required for me to graduate. I still get to have some fun in one of them. Pam's fun classes include water aerobics, beginning piano, and "children's clothing", a beginning sewing class. Some of the things she has made:

































I like that Pam is still partially in picture above. :)

The fun that I am having in one of my classes:
This is a project for a computer engineering class, as odd as that sounds. The goal is to use a small computer on it to make it fly from one spot to several others and then return.

Also, in late January we went to a doctor's appointment that we were both excited for:

Something we were really excited about: We got to find out the gender! Pam and I will be welcoming a little girl to our family in early June!
It was cool watching the ultrasound and seeing how much she was moving; unfortunately, the ultrasound technician was unable to get a picture of her face because she was facing Pam's back.

1 comment: